Hi all,
again a productive day, I pushed to my branch and the driver support reading,
multiple reading and the camel component works (in karaf) and takes a List of
strings. Tested it on a different PLC and it also worked! Next I'm going to
implement the array readings and then maybe writing (tests needs to be done
too).

Etienne