Hi Etienne,

first, Congratulations on your Progress!
To you question:
This is a common issue with many protocols.
We solve that in the protocol layer by keeping the request until we get the
response (see for Example how we did it for S7).
So you cannot solve that in mpsec at compile time but have to decode the byte[]
you get with the Information from the Request.

Hope that helps!
Julian