I’m splitting the topic, I read something about an UI Branch, where can I find
it? Is there a particular reason why ReactJS? What is it supposed to be? A
unified UI library for all supported plc?

So many questions 😉

I had an idea of using plc4j add a websocket API and use vueJS (I’m using vue
in several projects, have only little experience with React) to export a simple
UI library. This way a UI would be very portable across many platforms.

Is the ReactJS Branch a similar approach?

Best regards

Björn

Gesendet von Outlook für Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____