Łukasz

--
[1] https://github.com/ConnectorIO/plc4x-extras/

On 21.03.2024 14:39, Christofer Dutz wrote:
Possibly worth adding:
- Refactor the OPC-UA test-suite to run as Integration-Test in the build and to
rely on a Milo server started in the pre-integration-test phase and which is
stopped in the post-integration-test-phase.

Von: Lukas Ott <ott.lukas...@gmail.com>
Datum: Montag, 18. März 2024 um 11:51
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] What do we want to look into/talk about on the
Meetup/Workshop?
Mine are much simpler:
- Merge my pull request
     * https://github.com/apache/plc4x/pull/1419 should be 5-10 minutes with
Sebastian.
- Go through PLC4PY with Ben and get things running on my side
   * Add Pip Package to https://pypi.org/ including release integration etc.
   * What is missing for PLC4Py to get out of the sandbox?
       * Find little tasks where I can start and not overwhelmed as one of
the rare-non developers in that project.
- Look into what you (Chris) did with ReactJS on the UI branch and get that
running

For the rest I am giving a +1 for your points.

Lukas

Am Mo., 18. März 2024 um 11:17 Uhr schrieb Christofer Dutz <