Von: Cesar Garcia <cesar.gar...@ceos.com.ve>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. März 2024 17:17
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: Re: UI Branch

Hello,

I took the flag raised by Chris regarding the UI, and we are evaluating the
different technologies, the idea is to keep things as simple as possible (I
think).

For the frontend

1. qooxdoo.
2. Apache Echarts.

For the backend

3. gRPC
4. Apache Karaf (Merlot).

I'm going to try to make a demo for the work team on Saturday, against the
clock, but I'll do my best.

Kind regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,* *PISO 1, OFICINA 2, AV. RAUL

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI* *Ing. César
García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com