David North wrote
> * I could do with input from those who use HSLF about whether to hold up
> another RC for the issue below.

I've already patched the HSLF issue yesterday, based on the placeholder
being a metroblob shape,
but I wanted to think about it, if this is really a good idea or if a
different indicator can be used, e.g. the placeholder only containing a
predefined field.

Regardless of the solution, I don't think, this is necessary to be fixed for
the final, as it simply doesn't show up in the PPT and is only nice-to-have
metadata.

David North wrote
> I may not have time to roll RC3 tonight ...

As we have elapsed the anniversary date, we don't need to rush it now ...

Andi