Hi Greg,

thanks for running the release and removing all the obstacles on the way,
always good if as many people as possible can run the releases.

I compared contents of packages for 4.0.1 and 4.1.0, everything looks good.
Had some trouble with running the mass regression tests, results should
become available over the weekend, but as stated let's not delay the
release because of it..

+1

Dominik.