Hi,

regression test results are in, there is a strange NoClassDefFound error
which I think is not relevant and caused by the way the jars were built, I
started a re-run to check. Otherwise I did not spot any new difference to
4.0.x, most of them are due to new features or new checks in the testing.

   - 4.0.1-RC2 to 4.1.0-RC2

<http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reports/index401RC2to410RC2.html>
   - 4.1.0-RC2-All

<http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reportsAll/index401RC2to410RC2.html>