I don’t think anyone is surprised that you, the CEO of SN, doesn’t see a
problem with you conflating a program offered by your own commercial
company, that in the exact same sentence, invites people to join a SN
sponsored opportunity to work on the roadmap with the PMC. That is quite
literally offering inside access through your commercial entity. You did it
again in your response.

I understand how decisions are made in ASF and I couldn’t think less of SN.

It’s like me saying, I am good friends with the CEO of Ford Motor Company.
If you want Ford Motor Company as a customer, you should join my Ford
Ambassador Program. Ford would have a problem with that, and so should the
PMC of Apache Pulsar.

This is exactly what Confluent started doing with the Kafka community. They
did everything they could to make Confluent == Kafka. Great for Confluent,
terrible for the community.

SN != Pulsar