Hi Chris,

I understand your concern surrounding SN influence. Please first understand
that there is no way to influence the PMC decision since all the decisions
are carried out publicly and each PMC member can provide his/her thoughts.
Secondly, the SN program merely provides the opportunity for the
participants to brainstorm ideas with the PMC members who are currently
working at SN. It is worth noticing that the vast majority of the Pulsar
PMC members do not even work for SN.

please be mindful that the program was only brought up in this thread. SN
has never intended to recruit using the dev list and the reason it was
mentioned in the last response was to provide transparency since you were
questioning that the SN was controlling the roadmap.

I appreciate the time and effort you spent on looking into this issue.
Looking forward to collaborating more in the community in the future.

Sijie