Hi,

I do not agree to force client applications to use jdk-17 and that will not
be good Pulsar as a project because that will force users to find another
alternative of Pulsar for their messaging usecases. In large org where
Pulsar is being used as a managed service and used by a large number of
applications can upgrade Pulsar for their critical bug fixes but they can
not move to jdk-17 that easily. Forcing and asking users to switch to jdk17
will be a disaster in the short term because messaging could be a small use
case component in their large application and it's not easy for them to
switch to jdk17 immediately to use the latest pulsar library. So, I
strongly discourage the Pulsar community to strictly move to jdk17 and
provide jdk-11 support for sometime.

Thanks,
Rajan