Hi Lari,

No specific reason that compares to the separated repo solution.
IMO, it depends on the number of proposals to be processed.
If we have more than 200 proposals per year,
I will say `don't use the Pulsar main repo` with certainty
I also have no objection to the separated repo solution.

> The benefit of this is that we won't be triggering workflows when
modifying the PIP files.
This would also open new opportunities like publishing a static website
that include the rendered view of the PIP files etc.

Yes, that should be the point that the separated repo is a better solution.

Thanks,
Penghui