Hi Penghui
Thanks for you start this discussion. IMO, It is also a good way for
beginners to learn the design and implementation of each module of Pulsar.
> 3. /wiki/pip/accepted - for PIPs that have been accepted and are works in
progress
> 4. /wiki/pip/complete - for PIPs that have been completed.
> 5. /wiki/pip/rejected - for PIPs that were proposed, but then rejected or
abandoned.
We can classify the pips under these folders according to the pulsar
modules, instead of just placing these pips under these folders in an
incrementing sequence number.

In this way, readers can create a new local branch dedicated to reading and
annotating proposals for themselves to read proposals they are interested
in and write their own understanding and comments anytime and anywhere.
Thanks,
Xiangying Meng