Hi, All

First of all, I want to list all of the system topics as follows. That Yunze
has mentioned before.

Namespace level:

• pulsar/system
    • transaction_coordinator_assign
    • __transaction_log_
    • resource-usage
• pulsar/<host>
    • healthcheck

Topic level:

• __change_events
• __transaction_buffer_snapshot_segment
• ...

We can check the details here. [0]

Secondly. I think we need focus on the system topic name prefix. we have some
options as follows:

• __SYSTEM__
• __system__

Both them make sense for me. As there are already two people prefer `__SYSTEM`.
if no other people have concern, I will chose it.

Best,
Mattison

-[0]
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/blob/master/pulsar-common/src/main/java/org/apache/pulsar/common/naming/SystemTopicNames.java