I support breaking this into two PIPs. It was my fault the two PIPs
were merged in the first place. I am sorry if I created any confusion.
My intention was only to point out that names are a meaningful way to
simplify logic, and we should reserve certain names for Pulsar's own
usage with a well defined pattern so that we can simplify lifecycle
operations.

Thanks,
Michael