Hi Yu,

Thanks for starting this thread!

Perhaps you can reorganize the content in PIP template form so that we
known the background and what is proposed at first. I read the doc and the
changes proposed are at the last six pages (Changing the Admin API docs
information architecture). The previous 40 pages look like a survey to be
referred to, instead of the proposal itself.

Best,
tison.

Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> 于2023年3月15日周三 10:38写道: