I read the PIP but I can't understand the following:

1. What are the exact problems we have?
I can say for example that a concrete issue is that the parameters for the
rest API endpoints are not documented at all. (see getStats
<https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/2.11.x/admin-api-topics/#get-stats> )
It's really hard to understand both from the document and PIP itself the
problems. The "who/what/" is too vague.

2. What exactly do we plan to change?

I couldn't understand what we plan to change, *practically*.

I would expect something like:
* The table of content would look like this... and mention the TOC and
explain briefly each section.
* Each endpoint would be documented as such: and supply a template/example
for one.