Hi Asaf, thanks for your questions! Please see my response below.

====================================

> 1. What are the exact problems we have?

As stated in the Motivation, there were several issues in previous docs
(2.11.x and earlier versions). The biggest one was " many contents are
missing".

Previously, Pulsar admin API content had nothing but the "reference" [1].
It shows only brief descriptions, commands, and flags and does not contain
context (Who/What/Why/When/Where/How), guides, tutorials, examples, demos,
etc.

> The "who/what/" is too vague.

"Who" means who is the primary target audience of Pulsar API content. I've
analyzed various personas and described them in "Pulsar API users" [2].

"What" means the deliverables that we need to create for different users at
different stages, which are designed based on the following factors:
- User knowledge level (dev levels)
- User journey stage (discover and research → evaluate → get started →
implement and troubleshoot → celebrate → maintain)
- User needs (what are their goals?)
- Learning habits (where do they look for info)
- Learning path  (how do they learn?)

I've explained them in "Pulsar user journey stages and API content" [3].

====================================

> 2. What exactly do we plan to change?

Actually, we (+@hangc0276) have made significant doc changes based on this
idea. Click this [4] to check out the new docs.

====================================

[1] "Reference" refers to
- REST API reference:
https://pulsar.apache.org/admin-rest-api/?version=2.11.0
- Java admin API reference: https://pulsar.apache.org/api/admin/2.11.x/
- pulsar-admin reference:
https://pulsar.apache.org/reference/#/2.11.x/pulsar-admin → This should not
be on the "Pulsar admin API" guide but it was.

[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NWmfDyIyUGzXOqX8V28AHyORF72lTFIvxlM6n86wAfU/edit?pli=1#bookmark=kix.2ttjjn5z1ovo

[3]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NWmfDyIyUGzXOqX8V28AHyORF72lTFIvxlM6n86wAfU/edit?pli=1#bookmark=id.xgnk69nwtqi