Hi SiNan,

In the flink world, we don't always rely on the schema information
provided by Pulsar or other connector systems. Flink application has
its own (de)serialization schema logic, which treats the messages only
in a binary format like a byte array.

In flink-connector-pulsar, we only use the schema when the users want
to do some evolution check. Otherwise, we will only send messages in
BYTES schema.