Dear Apache Pulsar Community,

I hope this email finds you well.I am writing to suggest a potential
improvement to the Pulsar-admin tool,
 which I believe could simplify the process of cleaning up tenants and
namespaces in Apache Pulsar.

Currently, cleaning up all the namespaces and topics within a tenant or
cleaning up all the topics within a namespace requires several manual
steps,
such as listing the namespaces, listing the topics, and then deleting each
topic individually.
This process can be time-consuming and error-prone for users.

To address this issue, I propose the addition of a "clear" parameter to the
Pulsar-admin tool,
which would automate the cleanup process for tenants and namespaces. Here's
a conceptual implementation:

1. To clean up all namespaces and topics within a tenant:
``` bash
pulsar-admin tenants clear <tenant-name>
```
2. To clean up all topics within a namespace:
```bash
pulsar-admin namespaces clear <tenant-name>/<namespace-name>
```

By implementing these new parameters, users would be able to perform
cleanup operations more efficiently and with fewer manual steps.
I believe this improvement would greatly enhance the user experience when
working with Apache Pulsar.

I'd like to discuss the feasibility of this suggestion and gather feedback
from the community.
If everyone agrees, I can work on implementing this feature and submit a
pull request for review.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Best regards,
Xiangying