Hi, Lari

> Do you think we can target the switch from Java 17 to Java 21 for the Pulsar
> 3.2 release?

I think we should consider some things:

1. What are the significant benefits of upgrading?
2. We should define some rules for using the new feature by JDK21 before
upgrading.  Especially for the virtual thread. We can't make thread management
worse.

> Could anyone update me on the current schedule for Pulsar 3.2?

The community has already followed the LTS release process. You can check the
PIP[0] to get more information.

[0] - https://lists.apache.org/thread/rg1g083c06ozm5go6zo1jophg9y9zl2f

Best,
Mattison