M4 RC3 can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-M4-RC3/

I don't know of any outstanding blockers, so I think we're ready for a vote.

FYI I'm on holiday starting tomorrow through next week, so RC4 if needed won't be till the 22nd, however the release build is fairly well scripted now, so if anyone is impatient an RC4 can be produced by choosing an svn revision and running the release script in trunk/qpid/bin:

  release.sh <svn-revision> M4

This will automatically export the specified revision into the current directory, do a full release build, and place the results in the artifacts directory.

Here's my vote:

+1 for releasing RC3 as M4

--Rafael