Joshua Kramer wrote:

I tend to agree that we'd need to build .NET stuff by hand on top
since in a raw Java API there will be things that are not idiomatic in
.NET - e.g. no use of events, or capitalisation of method names etc.

Has anybody investigated the possibility of creating a .NET assembly from the C++ client, instead of trying to use IKVM and the Java client?

When speaking to the Microsoft guys that had mentioned trying this approach with me. Cliff, any comments on the topic?

Carl.