Hi Martin, sorry for delay.Well, I'm generating that artifact running (from
java/management/client directory) :

> ant
> ant gzip-release

After that, under java/management/client/release/ I have that file (tar &
zip archives are in the same folder too).
I'm not really sure about this procedure; I mean, if it is the correct way
to get the release archive. So please,  tell me if you're happy with that
and then I'll update the QPID-1753.

Regards,
Andrea

2009 /5/6 Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>