Rafi,

Below is the link for a proposal that you helped me put together.
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Proposal+for+a+new+JMS+Destination+configuration2

I think it captures most of the concepts you have talked about in this thread.
Perhaps we could use that as a basis for a proposal to be used across
all languages.

regards,

Rajith

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Jonathan Robie wrote:
>>
>> Rafael Schloming wrote:
>>>
>>> There really are two separate configuration topics here: configuration of
>>> the client (which is reasonable to do via JNDI) and configuration of the
>>> broker (which nobody in their right mind would ever consider doing via
>>> JNDI). It would probably be helpful clarify which one you mean in a given

--
Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat