Rafael Schloming wrote:
There really are two separate configuration topics here: configuration of the client (which is reasonable to do via JNDI) and configuration of the broker (which nobody in their right mind would ever consider doing via JNDI). It would probably be helpful clarify which one you mean in a given context.

The Java JMS examples we use configure the broker - they set up queues and bindings in the broker. What's our story here - is this something that nobody in their right mind would actually do? If so, we might want to change this in our examples once we provide better alternatives ....

Jonathan