Rafael Schlomingwrote:

> To reiterate Aidan's point from a few emails ago, a quick look at JIRA
> for the dotnet component[1] reveals a large number of patches that have
> sat neglected for six months.

> This is really shockingly bad and puts another spin on all the "there is
> no interest in dotnet" arguments. There is clearly outside interest in
> the dotnet client, given that there is interest inside qpid as well, one
> wonders why this has happened.

> --Rafael

>From the user perspective, we basically need a messaging solution, which is
>a)robust b)have a nice dotnet client for Windows c)have a nice C++ client for
>Linux.

I believe, this is the most common scenario imaginable. Everything else, like
Mono compliance or fanciness of WCF are somewhat secondary goals, though
possible and desired.

For the moment, as I can understand from reading this list, on Windows we can
only make use of either half-ready dotnet client or try C++ Interop. But the
most possible scenario is that we opt for RabbitMQ instead which seem to
provide all the basic connectivity that is really really needed.

Alexei