Hey Great work in committing the patches.
I see Julian had submitted another patch.
Thanks for coaxing him to work with Qpid again.

Looking at the volume of the patches it seems he cares about the C#
client quite a bit.
It would be great if you could persuade him to be the owner/maintainer
for the .C# client.

Rajith

--
Regards,