2009/12/8 Robert Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/12/8 Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>

>> robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
>> testing
>> that

>> as

>> > We should work out a way of enabling 0-10 inVM runs also... should
>> certainly
>> > be possible with a bit of work I would think...
>>
>> Yeah should be do able but there are now quite a few broker classes
>> required, to setup the protocol, it is just much more awkward. The
>> Enum for the supported versions jumps to mind, give the
>> TransportConnection class is in the client package so can't directly
>> reference the broker.
>>

> Would it be any easier to simply define to different InVM invocation
> mechanisms - one for 0-8/0-9/0-9-1 and one for 0-10?

By 0-10 do you mean 0-8/0-9/0-9-1/0-10? The test I just added requires
both protocols.

What would be best is if we could just fire up Main so we could just
use that to start the broker. All it would then need is the passing of
the configuration file URL. Of course we would then need a means of
grabbing the ProtocolEngine but that should be much easier to do that
setup the right parameters to create one.

Having the InVM broker be capable of binding a TCP connection would
allow us to embed the broker something a number of people have asked
for on the list.

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie