> Hi Bruce,

One consideration that we identified is that this work will probably
> need to take place outside of the ASF so that non-ASF folks can
> participate (we each agreed that Github would be suitable).

-1 !
I do not think this is a good approach to do this and we can always start
this inside ASF as a sub project of Qpid and ask Non ASF folks be ASF folks
!

Regards
Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc