On 04/27/2011 07:04 AM, Gordon Sim wrote:

iframes are even better for this case - what about using them?

iframes would probably hurt our Google ranking.

See this:

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=72746#4";

IFrames are sometimes used to display content on web pages. Content
displayed via iFrames may not be indexed and available to appear in
Google's search results. We recommend that you avoid the use of
iFrames to display content. If you do include iFrames, make sure to
provide additional text-based links to the content they display, so
that Googlebot can crawl and index this content.

Jonathan