With some help (thanks, Nuno), the 0.10 artifacts are now moved into position. The apache documentation suggests it will be 24 to 48 hours before they propagate to all the mirrors.

A question: I'm preparing a patch for the qpid download page, but trunk's download.html doesn't match what's on the web. Trunk's has a previous release section (for 0.6 at present) and the web just has a link to the release archive. Am I editing the right file? (qpid/trunk/qpid/doc/website/content/download.html)

Thanks,
Justin