Dear Roman,

I think we still need 3 more weeks as the students are trying to wrap up the
semester. As they transition to the summer, we should be able to find a few
days to hold everything and move completely. So I'd say we should be moved over
by June 3.

Would love to get your help in getting Travis setup before we transition. (I
think Zuyu may have reached out to you on that).

Thanks for your patience!

Sent from my iPhone