Dear Julian,

You do make a good point, but we have a very heavy reliance on the CI and it
will certainly help the transition.

Since other Apache projects do have a Travis CI, Zuyu has reached out to Roman
to see if we can set this up.

Agreed about the points that both you and Roman are making — we do need to move
fully to ASF soon. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Jignesh