Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote at 08/20/2013 09:40 AM:
Are you referring to the "Quick" tutorial?  I don't think that's aimed
at children, per se -- just people who have no experience w/ Racket.

OK, I can only offer a single data point: to me, one glance at the "Quick" tutorial looks like "educational language for children; close browser tab and find another thing to look at." I don't know how anyone else perceives it.

  I also don't think we need to give up and assume that
we can't create a page that works for everyone.

OK.

Neil V.

 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev