Eli wrote:

  Semi-Quick: take Prabhakar's intro (cs.uwaterloo.ca/~plragde/tyr/) and
  make it terse enough to fit a single (longish) page.  I think that
  this is a fine choice for an aspiring hacker -- the only part that
  is missing, the advanced section, is probably the part that should
  at best be a very quick overview for a bunch of things that you
  could do, mostly serving as a link hub.

If this idea meets with general approval, I'd be happy to collaborate/consult with a co-author on doing this, but I am not a hacker and don't purport to understand what they want, so I'd need a co-author who could curb my professorial tendencies. (And I really should get around to finishing the advanced section.) --PR
 Racket Developers list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev