I'd like to make a suggestion:

Can we have a shared skunk branch? At present we each have our own skunk branches.

I think that what Sim was trying to achieve was a more cohesive collaborative approach by developing in trunk, I think we could have that with a shared skunk development branch.

At stable points the skunk development branch can replace trunk. We might have a period of refactoring and bug fixing, followed by a period of stabilisation, testing and documenting, before replacing trunk, then branching off a release.

I'd also like to see the qa test suite broken out and managed separately, this would allow the same test libraries to run against both skunk development and trunk branches.

This might help speed up our release cycle too.

What are your thoughts and experiences?

Regards,