On 29/11/2012 9:54 PM, Simon IJskes - QCG wrote:
On 29-11-12 12:34, Peter Firmstone wrote:
Oh, BTW, when I turned off debugging I had 6 tests fail, then after
running again only 2 tests failed; my recent patches haven't solved
concurrency issues, debugging masked it.

Sorry to hear that. I've seen a failure in discovery on a number of occasions, any change this could be related to the bug your fixing?

Yes,  one of the failing tests is discovery related.

run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/discoveryservice/event/MulticastMonitorStop.td,\
com/sun/jini/test/impl/start/ServiceStarterCreateBadTransientServiceTest.td