There are issues with some builds on Hudson, preventing test execution.

Windows: a file can't be deleted in preparation for checkout, preventing build from executing.
Solaris: BindException socket in use causes numerous test failures
FreeBSD: BindException socket in use, prevents build from executing.
OSX: offline.

Apart from that, the tests are all passing on my Window's PC, Ubuntu x64 and ARM.

I need people who can volunteer to run QA tests!

I wasn't attempting to improve performance, recent bug fixes have resulted in the qa suite now finishing one hour earlier, which is a 6% performance increase.

Apart from fixing test failures, I've also used FindBugs to fix:

   * Javaspaces Outrigger: 13 multithreaded correctness bugs.
   * Jini Platform: 5 inconsistent synchronization bugs.
   * Jsk lib: 12 multithreaded correctness bugs.
   * qa test suite: 20 multithreaded correctness bugs.

Now's the time to checkout and run qa tests, then lets kick out a release.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/skunk/qa_refactor/trunk

or

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/skunk/qa_refactor/trunk

Regards,