I ran:

ant qa.run

[java] -----------------------------------------
[java] GENERAL HARNESS CONFIGURATION INFORMATION:
[java]
[java]    Date started:
[java]       Sat Mar 09 08:19:09 EST 2013
[java]    Installation directory of the JSK:
[java]       com.sun.jini.jsk.home=/Users/dreedy/dev/src/projects/river/qa-trunk
[java]    Installation directory of the harness:
[java]
com.sun.jini.qa.home=/Users/dreedy/dev/src/projects/river/qa-trunk/qa
[java]    Categories being tested:
[java]       categories=id loader policyprovider locatordiscovery activation
config discoverymanager joinmanager url iiop jrmp reliability thread
renewalmanager constraint export lookupdiscovery servicediscovery io security
lookupservice renewalservice eventmailbox jeri start discoveryservice
discoveryproviders javaspace txnmanager
[java] -----------------------------------------
[java] ENVIRONMENT PROPERTIES:
[java]
[java]    JVM information:
[java]       Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, 23.7-b01, 64 bit VM mode
[java]       Oracle Corporation
[java]    OS information:
[java]       Mac OS X, 10.7.5, x86_64
[java]

[java]
[java] # of tests started   = 1412
[java] # of tests completed = 1412
[java] # of tests skipped   = 46
[java] # of tests passed    = 1412
[java] # of tests failed    = 0
[java]
[java]
[java]    Date finished:
[java]       Sun Mar 10 00:45:27 EST 2013
[java]    Time elapsed:
[java]       59178 seconds