Recent test failures:

Solaris sparc:

   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/matching/StressTestWithShutdown.td

Ubuntu JDK7

com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/leasing/UseTxnMgrSpaceLeaseTestRenewCancel.td
   com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest2.td
   com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest3.td
   com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest4.td
   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/transaction/BlockingOnDeadTransactionTest.td

Ubuntu Arm embedded

   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/leasing/UseNotifyLeaseTestRenewShutdown.td

Ubuntu jdk6

   com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/ExpirationNotifyTest.td

There are some remaining issues relating to unsafe publication, identified by find bugs (calling Thread.start() during construction), I'll fix these during the week, the failed jrmpexporter tests simply seem to be tests starting before previous tests sockets have been released by the OS.

The remaining issues appear to be JavaSpace related.

Regards,

Peter.

Dan Creswell wrote:
I'm headed back to the UK so can test OS X in a couple of days if
that's still useful...