On 10/04/2014 10:42 PM, Rafał Krupiński wrote:
Dnia 2014-04-10, czw o godzinie 22:15 +1000, Peter Firmstone pisze:
Rafał,

If you're considering a new git hub project, I'd reccommend using the
qa_refactor branch, it contains a significant number of bug fixes.
ClassLoader and URI string handling perform very well also.
I'm only willing to start it if it's to be incorporated by the
"community" (I guess that would be Greg ;) and officially released at
some point, and I don't see a consensus on whether to replace current
development tree with qa_refactor.

No, my plans are to continue fixing bugs for now, then I'll leave the build for the River community to decide.

Dennis Reedy created a Maven build for river in skunk.

I was going to test our project with qa_refactor anyway. Is it a drop-in
replacement for 2.2.2?

Sure is, far fewer bugs and will completely blow away any other build performance wise, it's basically now limited by Java socket speed, so the next step would be to use faster network communications like UDT.

You won't see any contention, but beware, it will expose concurrency bugs in your software.

Regards,