Thanks Nic,

It looks like OSGi is generating a lot of interest. I'm spending a lot of time respoding to discussions, which is important, but I'd also like to get the the existing test suite working with the new JGDMS OGSi Bundles, so will have to excuse myself as I'm still in the learning understanding and experimenting stages, as you're aware the way things might appear before experimenting and learing can look a lot different afterwards, thanks for your suggestions and reccommedations, will follow up later.

Cheers,

Peter.