There was one additional instance found in my fixes.  I committed as

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=531069

--a.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@roller.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: 3.1 release approved by Roller PMC (was Re: Release Apache Roller 3.1 RC8)

Please review. I just committed fixes to trunk and branches/roller_3.1

- Dave

On 4/21/07, Anil Gangolli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dave,  I'd like to review;  I had fixes prepared for 3.1;

There are occurrences in both the HibernateWelbogManagerImpl and
HibernateReferrerManagerImpl and I want to make sure we got all of them.

Alternately, I can commit.
--a.