It looks like FlexUnit is currently broken.

I’m getting the following output when trying to run the FlexUnit tests on Core
and Basic:

    [mxmlc]
/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheRoyale/flex-flexunit/FlexUnit4/target/flexunit-4.3.0-20140410-as3_4.12.0.swc
 Warning: The definition mx.utils.ObjectUtil depended on by
org.flexunit.runner.Description in the SWC
/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheRoyale/flex-flexunit/FlexUnit4/target/flexunit-4.3.0-20140410-as3_4.12.0.swc
 could not be found
    [mxmlc]
    [mxmlc]
    [mxmlc]
/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheRoyale/flex-flexunit/FlexUnit4/target/flexunit-4.3.0-20140410-as3_4.12.0.swc
 Warning: The definition mx.utils.StringUtil depended on by
flexunit.framework.AsyncTestHelper in the SWC
/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheRoyale/flex-flexunit/FlexUnit4/target/flexunit-4.3.0-20140410-as3_4.12.0.swc
 could not be found

Has anyone looked at this yet?

Harbs