On 1/12/18, 12:18 AM, "Olaf Krueger" <m...@olafkrueger.net> wrote:

>>I mentioned elsewhere that setting an environment variable of
>>PLAYERGLOBAL_VERSION worked for me.
>
>I overlooked this and will check it out.
>Should I set the version in a format like "28.0" or "28" or "28_0"?

28.0

>>Also, I still think it would be helpful if you would just remove the
>>checks for AIR_HOME/PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME/FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER and see what
>>else needs to change to get the approval script to run without those
>>variables.
>
>I will do it tonight or tomorow!
>
>Just for my understanding, even if it seems to me that the approval script
>just downloads an available build from a server:
>I've never done this "build" excercise with Flex and I am not familar with
>build tools. But I was confused about those ENV vars and AIR/Flash
>dependencies. My assumption was that the build tool downloads all needed
>dependencies and set the ENV vars temporary for me. Isn't that what I want
>from a build tool?

The approval script just tries to type stuff into the command-line that
you should do in order to verify a release candidate.  It doesn't download
AIR and Flash because most folks already have AIR and Flash somewhere.
But if you want to add such a capability to the script go ahead.

However, we did to a fair amount of work to get the build to pass without
AIR and Flash around, but I forgot to adjust the script to not require AIR
and Flash and test it to see if it worked.  I'm still wrestling with Maven
and its version management in the POMs otherwise I would test it myself.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Alex