Hi,

I think MDLExample is one of the most referred examples out there. I
couldn't follow all the discussion since I was busy with work and other
task in this project, but I read that we had some problems with images. We
can change the images for place holders. If there's some more problem I
don't know right now.

About MDLBlogExample is unfinished and can be not released. I found some
blocking problems with CSS compiler when tried to complete. If can be
removed from release but maintain the code I think it would be ok.

In the end, now we rely heavily in MDL, but we should work forward a future
where we can deprecate that library in favor of our own UI component set
that could have the same appearance with a theme.

Thanks