We have to also exclude MDLBlogExample from ANT build, because ANT is
producing distribution package for IDE usage not Maven.

Thanks for explanation, so by deprecation you mean rather recommendation to
the users some other UI module instead of MDL. Not removing it completely
from the framework set. Because deprecation to me is always towards to one
thing:
1) Mark something as deprecated
2) Remove it in some future version.

Piotr