Hi Andrew,

So I just pushed more stubs for the Create An Application section.  As I
was doing so, I started thinking that what you expect in that section is
different from what I'm interested in working on.  It isn't that we don't
need that section, but it appears that you want to address application
development as a general topic, discussing the design phase, and
maintenance phases, etc.

What I want to write is a "Royale in 10 minutes".  Sort of a tutorial for
building something more than a Hello World, and discuss some
"under-the-hood" things like how the app starts up, how you know the app
is ready, calling a web service, stuff like that.  If you agree we want
such a thing, where would it go?

Also, we have to be a bit careful about terminology.  The reason I
initially thought that I would do the "Royale in 10 minutes" in the
"Create an Application" section is because one subsection is titled
"Application Lifecycle".  To me, that meant the under-the-hood lifecycle
of an application like what its entry point is, what gets initialized
first, etc.  I'm tempted to rename the current "Application Lifecycle" to
"Application Development Phases" so I can use "Lifecycle" for the
under-the-hood section.  Or is there a better name for how an application
starts up?

I'm going to go spend some time on ASDoc while we figure this out.

Also, at some point, we should sweep through all of the files and add the
Apache header to them.  I did it in "Create an Application.md" to make
sure it didn't pollute the output.  I didn't do the sweep now since I
didn't know if you have files under edit.  I'm not sure what hours you are
working on this, so we should just pick a time where we have everything
committed and do a sweep.  I could do it on my Sunday night on the US west
coast.

Thoughts?
Alex