Hi:

I have not been touching the ToC file because it looks very easy to get
wrong. I have also not been inserting links from one .md page to another
because I am not clear whether we are using relative or absolute links (not
sure, for instance, whether there is a performance benefit of one over the
other...).

Also, when we link out from the help docs to another section of the Royale
site, or any other resource, we should pop a new browser window, not take
the reader away from the help docs. Is there a standard way to declare that
when writing a link in markdown? Is it the same as in HTML
("target=_blank")?

Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/